Community Service Programs and Special Projects
Our Community Service Programs and Special Projects are structured to enable clubs to harness the vast resources of our membership to address the emerging needs of their individual communities.
GFWC Community Service Programs and Special Projects focus on the major issues of our time—supporting women’s health, preserving natural resources, promoting literacy and equality, and encouraging volunteer service—and fall into the following areas of focus:
- Signature Project: Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention
- Juniors' Special Project: Advocates for Children
- Arts Community Service Program
- Conservation Community Service Program
- Education Community Service Program
- Home Life Community Service Program
- International Outreach Community Service Program
- Public Issues Community Service Program
Download guides for each Community Service Program and Special Project from the GFWC Club Manual.
Download the GFWC In-Kind Donation Guide.
In collaboration with our coalition partners, national nonprofit organizations, and civic-minded corporations, we are able to provide a number of club grants, project materials and kits, and program information that assist our members in creating and sustaining worthwhile projects.
Current GFWC Program Partners MS Word | PDF (Last revised November 2012)