Convention Exhibit Opportunities
The 118th GFWC Annual International Convention will be held at the Renaissance Cleveland Hotel in Cleveland, Ohio, June 12-15, 2009. Potential exhibitors are invited to join us for an exciting convention experience with more than 1,000 women volunteers from across the world.
»Download the information packet. (PDF)
»Download the exhibit space request. (PDF)
What is GFWC?
The General Federation of Women’s Clubs is an international women’s organization dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service. GFWC has built an outstanding record of accomplishment through promoting education, preserving natural resources, encouraging healthy lifestyles, working on behalf of the elderly and people with disabilities, advocating for issues of concern to women, children, and families, and supporting participation in the arts.
Why should I exhibit at your Convention?
Your products and information will be seen by approximately 1,000 attendees from across the country, as well as representatives from GFWC’s international affiliates. Members will be interested in new and innovative ideas for club programs and fundraising projects, as well as souvenirs and gift items to take home.
How will GFWC promote the exhibit center?
- Exhibitor Directory: To assist you in reaching our leaders, we will print a directory of exhibitors in the official Convention Program. GFWC representatives may then contact you regarding exhibiting at local, state, and /or regional conferences and conventions.
- Prominent Exhibit Area: The exhibit area will be located in a very convenient room near major meal functions and directly next to the General Session.
- Convenient Open Hours: The exhibit area will open early and remain open, with short break times, throughout the day’s major convention events.
- Promotional Game: For interested exhibitors, GFWC will conduct a “Browsing Bingo” game to encourage visitors to your booth. Details will be provided to contracted exhibitors.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall: GFWC will list your full contact information on the GFWC website at www.GFWC.org following the convention.
How can I be a part of the GFWC Convention?
Review the information packet and return the space request form, along with your deposit, as soon as possible, but no later than April 7, 2009, in order to reserve exhibit space. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis determined by the date and time that GFWC receives the request form and deposit. GFWC is the sole determiner of the order in which forms are received.
We look forward to you sharing your products and services with our members!
If you have any questions, please contact GFWC Headquarters at 202/347-3168 ext.144 or Meetings@GFWC.org.