GFWC Clubwoman Magazine
GFWC Clubwoman Magazine is the premier publication of the General Federation of Women's Clubs, and is one of the most useful and beneficial communication tools we have to inform and educate members. Read GFWC Clubwoman Magazine to:
- Get programming ideas for your club through the Calendar and Programs Spotlight
- Pick up tips from other clubs across the country in Volunteers in Action
- Stay current with the administration by reading From the International President
- Learn all you need to know about Convention, State Conventions, and Region Conferences
- Take a trip into the past by reading GFWC history features
- See which clubs are celebrating a milestone in Club Anniversaries
- Read informative features written by your fellow clubwomen and GFWC staff
- And much more!
All of this for just $1.67 per issue ($10 annually). And, if your entire club subscribes (100 percent subscriber level), the price drops to a mere $1.34 per issue ($8 annually).
Since not all clubs have their own clubhouse, a complimentary copy of the magazine is sent to each club president at her home address. However, it is not hers alone: It is your club's magazine. Be sure to ask your president to bring it to club meetings so that you can pass it around.
From the Latest Issue
Meet Your GFWC Staff
Membership and Women's History and Resource Center
To subscribe, either:
- Order online
- Return the downloadable order form (PDF) to GFWC by fax at 202-835-0246, or
- Contact our Membership Associates by phone at 202-347-3168 or toll-free at 800-443-4392