Hawaiian Adventure--February 19-28, 2009
Looking for an escape from the cold winter month of February? Join your fellow GFWC members in Hawaii and leave your winter blues behind! GFWC and Collette Vacations present a Hawaiian Adventure, featuring the islands of Oahu, Kauai, and Maui.
- Per Person Rates: Double $3,899; Single $5,499; Triple $3,849
- Included in Price: In addition to your hotel, inter-island flights, and excursions below, air taxes and fees/surcharges of $115 (subject to increase until paid in full), hotel transfers, and roundtrip airfare from Washington Dulles International (other departure cities are available, but price may change) are included.
- Not included in price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $140 per person; fuel surcharge of $240 per person
»Download a four-color brochure, reservation form, and credit card authorization (PDF).
Your Itinerary at a Glance
Thursday, Feb. 19-Sunday, Feb. 22 | Sheraton Waikiki Hotel |Oahu
- Arrive in Honolulu where your tour of sun-drenched Hawaiian Islands begins (Day 1)
- Take a scenic cross-island tour to the Polynesian Cultural Center and experience the true spirit of aloha, meet native Hawaiians, share their stories and their heritage, and learn about Hawaiian culture (Day 2)
- Visit Pearl Harbor and travel by Naval launch to the USS Arizona Memorial and learn more about the tragic events of December 7, 1941 (Day 3)
- Take a city tour of Honolulu highlighting the historic Iolani Palace, the state Capitol building, and the National Cemetery of the Pacific (Day 3)
- Experience the Society of Seven Show, a must-see musical revue that has been voted the “Best Show in Waikiki” (Day 3)
- Spend the day exploring this beautiful island at your leisure (Day 4) and enjoy a special event planned with the members of the GFWC Honolulu Woman’s Club (details to follow for tour participants)
Monday, Feb. 23-Wednesday, Feb. 25 | ResortQuest Kauai Beach at Makaiwa | Kauai
- Hop a short flight to the “garden isle” of Kauai, the oldest island in the chain (Day 5)
- Ride on a narrow gauge railway and discover the history of a plantation’s agricultural past and future (Day 5)
- Travel to Waimea Canyon, carved thousands of years ago by rivers and floods, the largest canyon in the Pacific (Day 6)
- Visit Hawaii’s largest coffee estate and learn about the coffee bean’s journey from tree to cup (Day 6)
- Revel in a day at leisure or partake in the many activities Kauai offers (Day 7)
- Enjoy a traditional Polynesian Luau featuring drinks, dinner, music, and hula show (Day 7)
Thursday, Feb. 26-Friday, Feb. 27 | Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali | Kauai - Maui
- Board an inter-island flight to the “valley isle” of Maui, one of the most beautiful and popular outer islands (Day 8)
- Visit the stunning Iao Valley and view the Iao Needle, one of Maui’s natural land forms (Day 8)
- Travel through sugar cane and pineapple fields to the resort area of Kaanapali and your deluxe beachfront hotel (Day 8)
- A day at leisure to enjoy in Maui, considered by many to be the home of one of the finest beaches in the world (Day 9)
- Join your fellow travelers for a farewell dinner, marking the end of a wonderful tour (Day 9)
Saturday, Feb. 28 | Maui
- Bid “Aloha” to Hawaii as your wonderful tour ends in Maui (Day 10)
Make your reservation today!
Contact GFWC at 202/347-3168 ext. 150 or by e-mail, and let us know that you’d like to travel with GFWC this February! You can also download the registration form and fax or mail it to GFWC.
Your first deposit of $100 per person is due upon reservation, on or prior to October 19, 2008. Final payment is due December 19, 2008.
Since 1918, Collette Vacations has taken millions of travelers to all seven continents for memorable vacation experiences. When you travel with Collette, your vacation will include centrally located hotels that reflect the spirit of an area; meals that allow you to sample local flavors; activities, sightseeing, and entertainment that showcase the magic of a destination; and the services of a professional tour manager (on escorted tours).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information, please contact GFWC or call 202/347-3168.