The Juniorette Handbook is designed to encourage, inform, and assist those who are interested in organizing, sponsoring, and joining a GFWC Juniorette club.
Featuring a page showcasing the top 10 reasons to be a Juniorette, the Juniorette Handbook is separated into the following five sections:
- Getting Started Discusses who is a potential Juniorette club member, and how they might be recruited. This section offers tips on how to prepare for the initial meeting of a newly-formed Juniorette club.
- Ready, Set, Meet! Provides a simple outline on how to conduct the first few meetings of a Juniorette club.
- What Do We Need To Know? Sets the expectations for the sponsor club, and the Juniorette club advisor. This section also details what materials Juniorette clubs are entitled to receive.
- Juniorettes and GFWC. Details the next steps and its relationship with GFWC after a Juniorette club joins its State Federation and its dues are received.
- Important Information. Additional information, including advice for advisors and club building basics, is presented.
If you have questions that arenít addressed, examples of correct or incorrect usage, or want clarification on the items provided, please contact GFWC Communications Director Peter Charbonneau at PCharbonneau@GFWC.org or call 202-347-3168 ext. 144.
Click on the image of the Juniorette Handbook cover to download a PDF of the publication.