Leadership Advancement Guide – 2012-2014 Club Manual
The GFWC Leadership Advancement Guide from the 2012-2014 GFWC Club Manual contains valuable information, ideas, and resources to assist clubs in developing leadership skills in their members.
Bottom-up or top-down, leadership involves taking risks, being innovative, and promoting new directions. While some may talk about being born leaders, most of us have to learn it. Anyone can become a leader by developing a clear and compelling vision; establishing attainable goals; providing–and being provided–with encouragement and appreciation; behaving with an entrepreneurial spirit; and pursing training and education.
This advancement guide also includes contact information for the national Leadership Committee as well as information about leadership awards.
- Great Leaders, Successful Leaders (June 7, 2013)
- GFWC Leadership in Action (May 25, 2013)
- How Your Club Helps Mold The First Footprints (May 18, 2013)
- GFWC Leadership Self-Exam (May 3, 2013)
- Communication Secrets of Great Leaders (April 20, 2013)
- Delegating and Shaping New Leaders (March 15, 2013)
- Building Morale and Breaking the Ice (March 8, 2013)
- Footprints For Growing Stronger Leaders (March 1, 2013)
- For Powerful Workshop Presentations, Consider the Power of I4 (February 23, 2013)
- GFWC Leadership Tips (February 1, 2013)
- GFWC Leadership Links
Leadership Education and Development Seminar (LEADS)