WHRC Wish List
This wish list illustrates the approximate cost of materials needed to support the WHRC mission. These are suggestions to help you plan your giving.
- Internship in the GFWC Archives for a student with specialized archival media experience to catalog GFWC’s media collection.
- Digitization of Convention records on microfilm.
- Museum-quality exhibit case to provide a safe and secure location for the display of delicate archival materials, rare books, and small artifacts, including the three International Past Presidents’ pins that were donated to the WHRC at the 2011 Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Book cradle for rare and delicate books in the GFWC collections.
- Small lighting kit for photographic documentation of three-dimensional objects.
- Head form for safe display of the lace bonnet worn by Lucretia Mott (1793-1880), a pioneer worker for women's rights and prison reform in the United States.
- Ethafoam planks and archival storage boxes for the storage of pottery and three-dimensional objects.
- Polypropylene photo and print envelopes. Clear sleeves allow for viewing and inspection of photographs or delicate materials without their removal. These sleeves also protect images from dirt and scratches during handling and storage.
- Individual CD protectors/sleeves for disks containing photographs from GFWC Convention, Headquarters events, and publications.
- Clear storage box for three-dimensional objects.