Thank you for your interest in working for the General Federation of Women’s Clubs, a workplace which values people of diverse backgrounds. To apply for a job with GFWC, please follow the instructions under each position opening.
Membership Services Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Membership Services Coordinator
DEPARTMENT IN GFWC: Membership Department
REPORTS TO: Director of Membership Services & Programs
Assist Director of Membership Services & Programs with providing services and information directly to GFWC membership.
- Answer questions related to membership matters
- Dues, timelines, deadlines, donations, events, newsletters, etc.
- Provide special recognition pins to members and certificates to clubs as appropriate
- Manage GFWC member grants
- GFWC Marketplace inventory development, management, and sales
- GFWC association database maintenance and management
- Maintain GFWC donor database
- Prepare acknowledgement letters to all donors
- Connect potential members to clubs either via the State Federation or State Membership Chairman
- Prepare New Club Kits to all new clubs
- Provide a quarterly milestone club Recruitment Campaigns for inclusion in Clubwoman Magazine
- Maintain member subscriptions
- Serve as staff liaison to GFWC National Leadership Committee
- Collect LEADS applications and prepare materials for annual LEADS seminar at the GFWC Annual Convention
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Customer database experience
- Ability to work with diverse staff and volunteers
Submit cover letter and résumé via email with “Membership Services Coordinator” in the subject line to Melanie Gisler, Director of Membership Services and Programs, at email@example.com.
With a rich background and 43 years’ experience, GFWC Secretary Suellen Brazil is a dynamic leader whose dedication and passion are unwavering.
Success For Survivors Scholarship
Each year, GFWC awards scholarships to help intimate partner abuse survivors obtain a post-secondary education that offers a chance to reshape their future by securing employment and gaining personal independence.
GFWC High Springs New Century Woman's Club
Members from the GFWC High Springs New Century Woman’s Club of District 5 in Florida visited Partnership for Strong Families to present them with 24 “Birthday Bags.”