The Best of Britain
July 21-30, 2021
A Trip With the International President
London’s Tower Bridge (left) and Highclere Castle (right)
Join International President Marian St.Clair for the “Best of Britain” tour on July 21-30, 2021! “The Best of Britain” tour visits some of President St.Clair’s favorite places in England:
- Prince Charles’ garden at his private estate, Highgrove.
- Winston Churchill’s artist studio at his country home.
- Jane Austen’s writing nook in a humble abode in a tiny Hampshire village.
- Windsor, a magnificent town on the River Thames.
- The rolling hills and honey-colored stone houses of the Cotswolds.
- The Weald and ancient forests of Kent and Sussex
- The hustle and bustle of London.
View the “The Best of Britain” brochure for details.
The tour is limited to 30 travelers, so reserve your space today. Family and friends are also welcome!
An eight-year Air Force veteran, Penny has been a GFWC member since 2008, and is currently serving as the club president of GFWC Helena Woman’s Club (Montana).
Success For Survivors Scholarship
Each year, GFWC awards scholarships to help intimate partner abuse survivors obtain a post-secondary education that offers a chance to reshape their future by securing employment and gaining personal independence.
GFWC Lawrence Classics Club
The GFWC Lawrence Classics Club (Kansas) has 19 members, and it’s an incredible mixture: one charter member has been involved since 1997; one member has been part of GFWC since 1960; there are a mother and daughter pair who are 2nd and 3rd generation clubwomen; four members are Boosters; and their youngest member only graduated from college last year. This assorted group shares the same values about volunteerism and puts them into action.