Here are the programs and projects that were selected as the Top Projects by the GFWC Special Program, Community Service Program, and Advancement Area Chairmen. These lists were comprised from the State Award Entries and Club Creativity Award Entries submitted by state chairmen:
- Junior Special Program: Advocates for Children
- Signature Program: Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention
- Arts Community Service Program
- Conservation Community Service Program
- Education Community Service Program
- Epsilon Sigma Omicron (ESO)
- Home Life Community Service Program
- International Outreach Community Service Program
- Public Issues Community Service Program
- Communications and Public Relations Advancement Area
- Leadership Advancement Area
- Fundraising and Development Advancement Area
- Legislation and Public Policy Advancement Area
- Membership Advancement Area
- Women’s History and Resource Center Advancement Area
Shana Folk is a fundraising guru. Whether coordinating club projects or working with her husband to host events and parties, Shana knows how to rally people together toward a cause.
Success For Survivors Scholarship
Each year, GFWC awards scholarships to help intimate partner abuse survivors obtain a post-secondary education that offers a chance to reshape their future by securing employment and gaining personal independence.
The Rochester Junior Women's Club
The Rochester Junior Women’s Club (Michigan) was established in 1956 with 16 members, and today has over 70 members that always come together to support one another. The club chooses three or four major charities to support and several smaller ones, donating approximately $30,000 each year. In total since its inception, the club has provided more than 1 million hours of community service, and raised more than $928,000 to support their community!