Convention Registration Site
Early bird rate ends April 15!
All GFWC members are invited to attend the GFWC Annual Convention. However, not all attendees have voting privileges. In accordance with GFWC Bylaws, Article VIII, each club is permitted a certain number of voting delegates. To determine your voting status during GFWC Business Sessions, credential cards are issued onsite at the GFWC Registration Desk. Credential cards are not mailed in advance and must be picked up onsite. When completing your registration, indicate your voting status and the capacity in which you are a delegate. Your voting status is then verified by the GFWC Credentials Committee. Read the proposed Bylaws amendments and the proposed Resolutions (new, amendments, and those to rescind) that will be discussed in Austin.
- To qualify as a voting delegate, a full Convention registration fee must be paid. Daily attendees do not receive a vote.
- After checking into the hotel, your first stop should be the GFWC Registration and Welcome Desks to pick up your Convention materials. The Credentials Committee will be ready to assist with any questions.
- Each delegate must pick up and sign for her own credentials. Voting delegates receive a white voting card. The Credentials Committee keeps a portion of the card, and the other portion is yours to use during voting.
- If you register in a non-voting capacity, you receive a blue non-voting card, and you are not permitted to vote at Convention.
- Only an accredited delegate may introduce motions, debate, and vote.
- No delegate may represent more than one organization or be entitled to more than one vote.
- No proxy voting shall be allowed.
- A member registering as a nonvoting member may, upon proper clearance by the Credentials Committee, be transferred to a delegate status during a business session meeting.
2018–2020 GFWC Credentials Chairman
Mary Ellen Brock
A clubwoman for 40 years, GFWC International President Mary Ellen Brock has served on all positions of the Executive Committee, GFWC New Jersey Legislation/Resolutions Committee member, GFWC New Jersey Past State President’s Club President, and North Jersey Women’s Club Treasurer.
Success For Survivors Scholarship
Each year, GFWC awards scholarships to help intimate partner abuse survivors obtain a post-secondary education that offers a chance to reshape their future by securing employment and gaining personal independence.